Ozone Barter => FAQ's
1. What is Barter?
Barter, at its most basic level, is the exchange of goods and services between parties without using cash. Barter has been around long before cash. Modern Barter is the way businesses get what they need for their business by trading their spare capacity or inventory (what they have).
The bottom line is that by Bartering instead of paying cash, the real cash cost of what you buy is only the cost of what you supply (Your wholesale cost).
Barter is a financial tool which when used properly improves your cash flow.
2. How Ozone Barter works?
There are 3 aspects of Ozone Barter in summary form, namely:
- Ozone Barter is a community of members that have agreed to abide by a common agreement to strengthen their balance sheet and improve their profitability as well as expand their business network. Because of the dynamics that exist within Ozone Barter, member businesses are motivated to do business with one another for mutual advantage using barter.
- Ozone Barter members link and trade with other member businesses globally using a revolving Barter Trade system.
- The Process or mechanics of how it works:
- A business joins after a Trade Consultant has engaged them in discussion and one of many different financial strategies is adopted.
- Upon acceptance of an application, the member is allocated a charge-free line of credit.
- The member will be guided on how to buy goods and services using Barter Trade Credits instead of cash. By doing so, cash flow is immediately improved.
- Repayment is made not by cash but by the supplying of their goods and services to community members, which eventuates due to marketing promotion and assistance by the Trade Consultants.
- All transactions are recorded in the Trading System . All parties receive real time settlement and monthly statements.
- The Trade Consultant and the member maintain an active ongoing business support relationship.
3. What are the benefits of joining Ozone Barter?
There are many different strategies and outcomes our Trade Consultants can personalize for Member's businesses. At a simplified level these different strategies boil down to 4 Primary Benefits:
- Charge-free line of credit (BTC)
- Improved Cash Flow
- Increased Sales
- Increased Profit
4. What is Barter Trade Credit (BTC)?
The Barter Trade Credit (BTC) is an electronic accounting unit used by "The Barter Trading System", to record the value of goods and/or services exchanged between Trade Members of "The Ozone Barter". A Selling Trade Member will have the Barter Trade Credits (BTCs) credited and a Buying Trade Member will have Barter Trade Credits (BTCs) debited in connection with their Barter Trades, posted to their accounts on “The Barter Trading System".
5. What type of business will benefit being Ozone Barter members?
It is suitable for virtually any business that has a desire or capacity to handle extra business.
6. When can I buy/sell my products and services?
You can sell your products and services as soon as your membership application to Ozone Barter has been accepted. You can then start buying immediately to pay for the products and services you want to purchase.
7. How do I join or obtain more information on Ozone Barter?
You can email an enquiry to: email@example.com